Sunday, March 17, 2013

Runners up for assignment 2


I have to comment about the dog. He was so sweet and you could tell he was just soaking in the breeze and the sight and smell of the waves. I thought about titling this photo "Waiting" because there were a bunch of surfers in the water and it looked as if he might be waiting for his owner. :-) My husband took a photo of me crouched down with him watching the waves that is an even better photo, but alas, I'm only in it, I didn't take it.


I like the way you see how hard the guys in the canoe are working and the breaking wave in the foreground.


I decided against this because I didn't have the whole piece of driftwood in the frame.

I decided against this one because it is heavily cropped and processed, which affected the image quality.

I love the tree and the way it leans into the frame.


Loved the contrasts in this with the green vegetation and the red and black rock against the blue of the water and the sky.

Just a well framed waterfall is what I thought, nothing spectacular.


No comments:

Post a Comment